2015 Strategic Yearbook
In the 2015 Edition
- CHANGING LANDSCAPE: A review of the trends and challenges expected in 2015
- SALES, MARKETING AND DIGITAL STRATEGY: How will sales and marketing activities evolve in 2015? How are leaders adapting their digital marketing strategy?
- 2015 TECH SPEND: Where will leading hoteliers be focusing their tech spend?
- LEGAL BRIEFING: A briefing on changes to holiday pay in 2015
- TALENT MANAGEMENT STRATEGIES IN 2015: How serious will the expected talent squeeze be in 2015? What talent management strategies are hoteliers deploying?
- 20+ leading hoteliers discuss their views and strategies to the above ... be part of that conversation!
13 May 2015
Where does the perception that hotels are more homely than serviced apartments come from?
The public perception crisis: why serviced apartments are sometimes deemed “too expensive” and “not as homely” as hotels
26 May 2015
Inside Hotel Industry Magazine
Described as 'The Economist for hoteliers', Hotel Industry Magazine is the leading publication for the UK hotel sector, providing actionable sector intelligence to its readers.
© 2015, Jamieson Media
VAT: 127 7969 65