Once again, we have assembled this year’s panel of expert hoteliers to reflect the UK hotel sector, blending large branded hotel operations, mid-sized groups, pure-play operators and independent owner/operators. The 2016/17 business strategy yearbook is written in the spirit of sharing industry
experience, and we hope your own strategic planning benefits from the wisdom of our panel.
- Reveal what your rival hoteliers are doing
- Discover best-practice from across the industry
- Benchmark your own business assumptions and strategic plans
- Develop a stronger business strategy for your hotel
You’re in luck, you’ve just found Hotel Industry Magazine’s most popular publication: The Hotel Strategic Yearbook! This insightful eBook pulls together strategic thought leadership from across the industry to create the ultimate business planning tool for UK hoteliers.
This eBook is your way of keeping your finger on the pulse of the UK hotel sector. Go ahead, download it today and learn from the best!
42 pages, 14 Experts, Instant Download
- CLIMATE FOR GROWTH? A review of the business climate in 2016-17
- STRATEGIC PLANNING 2016/17: Threats and opportunities: What are the strategic priorities for leading hoteliers?
- HOTEL TECH SPEND IN 2016/17: Where will leading hoteliers be focusing their tech spend?
- SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY 2016/17: Sales and marketing challenges and strategies for hoteliers in 2016/17
- TALENT MANAGEMENT STRATEGIES IN 2016/17: Overview of the successful talent management initiatives currently used by hotels
- A panel of leading UK hoteliers discuss their views and strategies to the above … be part of that conversation!
WHO HAS CONTRIBUTED TO THE 2015 HOTEL STRATEGIC YEARBOOK?
The 2016/17 Strategic Yearbook brings together insight and strategy from the UK’s leading hoteliers. Discover who has contributed to this issue below:
- Clive Harrington, Senior VP Operations Europe, Millennium Hotels & Resorts
- Mark Pearce, Senior VP International Division, Choice Hotels
- Eric Brun, Senior VP Brand and Commercial Strategy, Hyatt
- David Myers, Chief Executive Officer, Sleeperz Hotels
- Mark Chambers, Managing Director, Eden Hotel Collection
- Stewart Campbell, Managing Director, Redefine|BDL Hotels
- Nick Turner, Managing Director, Bespoke Hotels International
- Steven Hesketh, Managing Director, The Richmond Hotel and Treasurer of Liverpool Hoteliers Association
- David Vaughton, Director of Venues, EEF Venues
- Matthew Dixon, Commercial Director, Corinthia Hotels
- Bronagh Bell, Director, Golden Jubilee Conference Hotel
- Olivia Byrne, Director, Eccleston Square Hotel
- Kris Manship, General Manager, The Aberdeen Altens Hotel
- Mike Dewey, General Manager, Hard Days Night Hotel