Hotel Industry Magazine is written by a dedicated team of hospitality journalists, columnists and academics.
Our focus on quality and reliability has seen a number of high-profile industry leaders write articles for us, including:
- Ufi Ibrahim: Chief Executive of British Hospitality Association
- James Berresford: Chief Executive of VisitEngland
Regular Writers and Contributors
- Lee Jamieson (Publisher and Brand Editor): Lee cut his teeth writing for a wide range of publications including The Independent, Caterer Magazine, Hotelier Middle East Magazine, Group Leisure Magazine and Arabian Travel News. He is owner and publisher of the Hotel Industry Brands.
- Victoria Jamieson (Publisher and Editor): Vicki started her journalism career as a lifestyle columnist in Cyprus. Now back in the UK, she holds publishing responsibilities across the Hotel Industry brand.
- Phil Benson: Phil graduated from the London School of Journalism in 2007 and has since specialised in the UK hospitality and leisure industry.
- Caroline Cooper: Caroline has over 25 years’ experience in hospitality and is author of the Hotel Success Handbook.
- Monica Or: Monica is the vice chairman for the Institute of Hospitality London Branch, published author, and has spoken at conferences in the UK and the US.
- Ioannis S. Pantelidis: Ioannis is a senior lecturer in Hospitality and Culinary Arts at the University of Brighton and is co-author of the best selling book, Food and Beverage Management. His PhD topic focuses on the personality of the hospitality consumer and technology acceptance. He has published and presented papers in numerous international conferences and established academic journals such as the Cornell Hospitality Quarterly.
- Conor Kenny: Conor is a skilled marketing consultant and an expert in innovation, sales, marketing and communications.
Past Writers and Contributors
- Penny Parkin: Penny has written internationally for newspapers, magazines and websites. Past clients include The Independent, France Magazine, Spanish Magazine and Essentially America.