- CHANGING LANDSCAPE: A review of the trends and challenges expected in 2015
- SALES, MARKETING AND DIGITAL STRATEGY: How will sales and marketing activities evolve in 2015? How are leaders adapting their digital marketing strategy?
- 2015 TECH SPEND: Where will leading hoteliers be focusing their tech spend?
- LEGAL BRIEFING: A briefing on changes to holiday pay in 2015
- TALENT MANAGEMENT STRATEGIES IN 2015: How serious will the expected talent squeeze be in 2015? What talent management strategies are hoteliers deploying?
- 20+ leading hoteliers discuss their views and strategies to the above ... be part of that conversation!
The 2015 Strategic Yearbook brings together insight and strategy from the UK’s leading hoteliers. Discover who has contributed to this issue below:
- Richard Moore Area VP, UK & Ireland, Rezidor Hotel Group
- Federico J. González Tejera CEO, NH Hotel Group
- David Myers CEO, Sleeperz Hotels
- Peter Cashman CEO, Focus Hotels Management
- Paul Mansi COO, Edwardian Group London
- Danny Pecorelli MD, Exclusive Hotels and Venues
- Stewart Campbell MD, Redefine BDL Hotels
- Mark Chambers MD, Eden Hotel Collection
- Shaun Hinds MD International, BridgeStreet Global Hospitality
- And Many More...
Ensure that your products and service are congruent with the type of establishment you run, as together this is what will create a great experience for your customers.
Inside Hotel Industry Magazine
Described as 'The Economist for hoteliers', Hotel Industry Magazine is the leading publication for the UK hotel sector, providing actionable sector intelligence to its readers.
© 2014, Jamieson Media
VAT: 127 7969 65